I'm feeling kinda down.
It's totally weird, cause I have absolutely no reason to feel down. Possibly it could be chemical related. I wonder if a healthier lifestyle (eat better/more exercise) or drugs could help. It really doesnt make any sense why I feel kinda low, other than I sensed that someone I dont know very well doesn't like me as much as I thought they might. It seems like that should be so insignificant though. WHy do these really small things affect my mood.
On the flip side, sometimes I get sporatic feelings of intense joy. Like I will want to run and scream and jump up
and down I get so excited. Infact, that is primarily what it is, an excitedness, but not really a serene, peaceful joy.
okay. off to schoolio....
It's totally weird, cause I have absolutely no reason to feel down. Possibly it could be chemical related. I wonder if a healthier lifestyle (eat better/more exercise) or drugs could help. It really doesnt make any sense why I feel kinda low, other than I sensed that someone I dont know very well doesn't like me as much as I thought they might. It seems like that should be so insignificant though. WHy do these really small things affect my mood.
On the flip side, sometimes I get sporatic feelings of intense joy. Like I will want to run and scream and jump up
and down I get so excited. Infact, that is primarily what it is, an excitedness, but not really a serene, peaceful joy.
okay. off to schoolio....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home