Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Well...i think i will do private tutoring in math for awhile. Ay ideas on what I should charge? I'm thinkig of doing something like this: $15 (fee is negotiable).

I am in Sacramento which is a relatively big city, and my mom lives in an area the borders a upper middle class area, so it could be possible i coulkd get some HS students in that area. Also, my dad lives walking distance (a long walk however) from a Jr. college here...thinking i could maybe get people there. Also, i suppose i could also put up notices at the big university here and also the one in Davis (next town over) since i will move there in the fall.

Speaking of moving...I got a place there! It took me all day and about 30 phone calls, but I got a lead on a place. A very random thing. Somebody had canceled, ad the guy called me back and told me it was pretty much a first come first serve thing. He told me all about it, and it sounded just about perfect (except that it is furnished...Id prefer my own furniture). So, I jumped on the bus and zoomed right over there. Well, zoomed is misleading, the bus is slow...like 2.5 hours slow. But it was worth it! I think I've got the place. I placed a secutiy deposit down, and I go to sign the lease on Wednesday if my credit checks out (which it should).

So the place is really cute from the outside. Its a mexican style looking thing and painted pink. Its got a pool and an air conditioned study room. The apartment itself is kinda dark and old and smallish, but its okay. Also, there were 4 young smelly dirty boys living in the one I saw, so it probably wasn't at its best. its got AC and heating and stuff. Also, its got an electric stove which im not fond of, but that is a trend here. (electricity used to be really cheap here, so they made alot of appliances electric) Its got a bathroom and two sink areas on either side of the bathroom, which is nice. means if someoe else is in the shower, i can still primp and preen. Anyhow, it will be fun!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home