almost out of beer. almost out of chocoate. qigong is fixing that for me... yay!!!!
I'm bored of my appartment. I want to go outside. but not for too long. I'm lazy rememeber. oh thanx for those linx cluster, i've seen the first (used it when i had the intention of applying for more than one school), and i'm aware of the info on the second. actually, math education definitly interests me as long as i dont have to write too many papers... we'll see. i'dd probaby be going into teaching next year. or...if i win the lottery, maaybe i'll open my game store in arcata and live happily ever after
weird music on the radio and an anxious qigong, i think this is my cue to go
oh wait....
oh ..nevermind ;)
I'm bored of my appartment. I want to go outside. but not for too long. I'm lazy rememeber. oh thanx for those linx cluster, i've seen the first (used it when i had the intention of applying for more than one school), and i'm aware of the info on the second. actually, math education definitly interests me as long as i dont have to write too many papers... we'll see. i'dd probaby be going into teaching next year. or...if i win the lottery, maaybe i'll open my game store in arcata and live happily ever after
weird music on the radio and an anxious qigong, i think this is my cue to go
oh wait....
oh ..nevermind ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home