Hehe. Hello Virgo! **Sonia waves**
*That* is the question for the moment. What AM i going to do now??? I've been an undergrad for 7 years now, and finally walked away with BA in studio art and a BA in mathematics and graduated with honors. I am also ito playing music and speak/read/write Italian. Now..this seems like it would put me in a good position for something....but im not sure what!
More than anything, I want to be self employed. I really dont care for being told what to do and I really have a desire to see how what i do fits into the bigger picture. But maybe that is asking too much heh. I figure I might have to work for other people untill I can aquire enfough funds to feel like i can start something up.
SO far, i have basicly been looking into substitute teaching and doing private tutoring. You got any other ideas? Virgo? anyone? (yes..i guess i could program pixies...)
I've been in school for 21 years straight. I need a break so going to grad school at this moment is not at the top of my list. Maybe in a year or so it will look more appealing to me.
Part of my problem is that I'm goalless. I don't really know what I want to do. I keep hoping something or an idea will pop up that I find appealing so I can charge after it with a pit of passion, but that hasn't come yet.
*That* is the question for the moment. What AM i going to do now??? I've been an undergrad for 7 years now, and finally walked away with BA in studio art and a BA in mathematics and graduated with honors. I am also ito playing music and speak/read/write Italian. Now..this seems like it would put me in a good position for something....but im not sure what!
More than anything, I want to be self employed. I really dont care for being told what to do and I really have a desire to see how what i do fits into the bigger picture. But maybe that is asking too much heh. I figure I might have to work for other people untill I can aquire enfough funds to feel like i can start something up.
SO far, i have basicly been looking into substitute teaching and doing private tutoring. You got any other ideas? Virgo? anyone? (yes..i guess i could program pixies...)
I've been in school for 21 years straight. I need a break so going to grad school at this moment is not at the top of my list. Maybe in a year or so it will look more appealing to me.
Part of my problem is that I'm goalless. I don't really know what I want to do. I keep hoping something or an idea will pop up that I find appealing so I can charge after it with a pit of passion, but that hasn't come yet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home