well... looks like i have another interveiw. Same learning center thing, but different location. This one is in davis which is totally perfect. I havent got a time yet, but i sent the woman an email telling her id like it for mon or tues. so, there still lies hope :)
Friday, August 01, 2003
Previous Posts
- I dont think Ill go check out thing today at the u...
- i have erred. now which path do i chose? self lo...
- Well, I canceled my interview at the learning cent...
- It's Wednesday. I should blog so I can be hip lik...
- I almost fainted today. I was riding my bike home...
- I've got a job interview on thrusday for here. Th...
- OMG could this be my first stalker?
- I really have absolutely nothing to say. Im feeli...
- back.
- The counter for the comments thingy doesnt seem to...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home