The counter for the comments thingy doesnt seem to be working...on my blog and some other peoples also I've noticed.
My ride to Fresno is late. I'm looking forward to this thing. I hope these girls behave cause I dont wanna be a meanie. They are supposed to be "gifted" n stuff, not that that means well behaved. I'm looking forward to actually DOING something too.
I actually applied to Fresno state university. Its like the armpit of california, so im not really sure why. I guess at that time I thought I might major in music and they had a decent music program. The other school I applied to was Sonoma state. glad i didnt go there as it seems kinda blah. Humboldt, my actual choice, was great.
my right foot is asleep. i should pack this computer away. i prolly wont have a telephone line. i get my own room tho, so that will be awesome.
My ride to Fresno is late. I'm looking forward to this thing. I hope these girls behave cause I dont wanna be a meanie. They are supposed to be "gifted" n stuff, not that that means well behaved. I'm looking forward to actually DOING something too.
I actually applied to Fresno state university. Its like the armpit of california, so im not really sure why. I guess at that time I thought I might major in music and they had a decent music program. The other school I applied to was Sonoma state. glad i didnt go there as it seems kinda blah. Humboldt, my actual choice, was great.
my right foot is asleep. i should pack this computer away. i prolly wont have a telephone line. i get my own room tho, so that will be awesome.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home