this is a blog update. i guess i have lots to say but im to lazy to say it. went to AZ last weekend. going to NY a week from Saturday. i have other issues on the mind too but i feel awkard discussing them in this forum.
Friday, September 19, 2003
Previous Posts
- well. i've moved. living in davis. with urz and...
- I'm nervous.
- I have no clue why anyone would like me.
- I don't handle networks of people very well. That...
- I called and cancelled the appointment. I decided...
- The High School I would teach at made it to the L....
- I went and saw Garrison Keillor last night. Good ...
- Im not sure if I want to do it now. Interview wen...
- my interview is in 30 minutes. with the old footb...
- well, looks like i might have a job teaching high ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home