I went and saw Garrison Keillor last night. Good show. He's a nerd! I would have never guessed.
I still don't know if I should teach or not. I would do the project pipeline program.
Why I Should Do It
*gain experience working with people, force me to inprove social skills
*have regular, livable income
*obtain credential which will alwyas make me employable
*I would probably be good at it
*It could be "rewarding"...making a difference in kids lives
*I don't know what else to do, so I might as well do this
*force me to be less lazy
*natural extension to my previous education
Why I Shouldn't Do It
*I don't really want to do it (but maybe i dont want to do anything)
*long hours
*more about kids, less about math
*selling myself short...i could prepare for other professional fields
*i like my free time and independence
*I like feeling I don't have to be responsible
*less (no?) times with close friends
i dont know what to do.
I still don't know if I should teach or not. I would do the project pipeline program.
Why I Should Do It
*gain experience working with people, force me to inprove social skills
*have regular, livable income
*obtain credential which will alwyas make me employable
*I would probably be good at it
*It could be "rewarding"...making a difference in kids lives
*I don't know what else to do, so I might as well do this
*force me to be less lazy
*natural extension to my previous education
Why I Shouldn't Do It
*I don't really want to do it (but maybe i dont want to do anything)
*long hours
*more about kids, less about math
*selling myself short...i could prepare for other professional fields
*i like my free time and independence
*I like feeling I don't have to be responsible
*less (no?) times with close friends
i dont know what to do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home