My tutee's dad just called me about a potential job. It's reading mail for a blind woman. I probably won't follow up on it since i am really really shy.
Okay, I just did. I called the number, but no answer. that sucks cause that means i have to go through the whole processes again.
Currently, I wish I was back in school for one reason; to get free counsuling. I would really like to work on this one specific issue with someone. That issue, of course, being afraid of making/recieving phone calls. I really have a disasterous time making them. Major anxiety. i even freak over calling my parents sometimes. it sucks.
well, off to "work".
Okay, I just did. I called the number, but no answer. that sucks cause that means i have to go through the whole processes again.
Currently, I wish I was back in school for one reason; to get free counsuling. I would really like to work on this one specific issue with someone. That issue, of course, being afraid of making/recieving phone calls. I really have a disasterous time making them. Major anxiety. i even freak over calling my parents sometimes. it sucks.
well, off to "work".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home