Monday, August 18, 2003

Well, I'm back home. For those that are reading and love the gossip, I spent much of my missing time with a certain #shyroomer:):):)

Had a fun trip. I met up with some friends I hadn't seen in a long time, like, as in years. I'm really awful with keeping in touch with people. I guess I get nervous that we aren't going to jive anymore. I also worry that I will be very boring for them to hang around with.

It's good to be with these people though. It forces me to escape soniaworld for a bit and see the world differently.

I took greyhound to get back home..Oakland to Sacramento. Great ending to the trip. They guy who sat next to me was this grad student from Russia. He was studying sociology, but recieved his undergraduate degrees in Russian and English and had also spent alot of time in Norway. I had a great time talking to him and asking him questions. We talked about how the united states is becomming a fascist government (ya ya, i know you already know), how our economy has been in decline since the 1970's, how inflation in russa was 3200% over a period of only 8 years, and then he showed me some great photos he took of Norway. We also talked about other stuff too. Good companion for my ride home :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home