Sunday, January 01, 2006

So my new years resolution is going to be boring. Yes, like millions of other fatties out there I am going to attempt to lose weight. Again. Haha. Unfortunately I am sick so I will not be headed to the gym today. It does, however, make caloric restriction easier since I seem to have lost my appetite. Oh yes, I found a new calorie/fitness/weight tracking site that seems to be free. I'm not sure what the catch is but so far I like it better than fitday, which I was getting bored of. Track Fitness Here

7 Comments:

Blogger Sheik Yerbouti said...

What you need to do is start posting pics on your blog. The more skin the better. You WILL lose weight, trust me, or your money back. DOUBLE!

Wednesday, 04 January, 2006  
Blogger emiiko said...

Well I hope you manage to achieve a result you are happy with; not dat I fink you needs to lose any weight anyway :PP

And yes, lot's of update pictures :P

Thursday, 05 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But if she gained weight, especially in the form of fat, she'd also have more skin to display.

Thursday, 05 January, 2006  
Blogger William P said...

Anyone who joins Bwana, Pepke, and I in the internet nipple club is a cool person.

Thursday, 05 January, 2006  
Blogger sonia said...

Hey i'm not going there ever again (internet nipple club). Beh. I don't think i want to put ugly ass pictures of me on the net, as efective as it may be. We'll see lol. Maybe I'll take pictures and if i start to see results, then I will post.

First I have to get over my nasty cold. Its putting a damper on my fitness plans...hack hack..i think the bird flu epidemic is here...

Thursday, 05 January, 2006  
Blogger Sheik Yerbouti said...

Pepke showed his nipples? where?

Friday, 06 January, 2006  
Blogger William P said...

cc, there's a shirtless EP pic out there somewhere. It was on his incomplete web page for a little while. It wasn't in that studmuffins of skepticism calendar though.

Friday, 06 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home