Sonia Conducts Yet Another Test.
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Previous Posts
- Test.
- Livejournal is down. Boohoo. Im reading The Oppo...
- um, make that 1st and 4th letters are consonants.
- To find said livejournal (not that anyone cares fr...
- I now have a livejournal.
- I've been feeling incredibly lonely and disconnect...
- I have alot less money than i thought in my accoun...
- I've decided I am going to Shanghai durning winter...
- It's been a few months since I last posted in here...
- It is *really* hot here. I miss humboldt. I want...

6 Comments:
Did it work?
If I caught a Meg in my trap, it did.
Well you failed to catch any owls at least :)
Not any more! :)
muuuuhhhahahhahaa!
Looks like i've gotta get workin then! I'm sure I've already passed some of then however...
The company, that was supposed to be providing my blog certification training, went bankrupt. I'll be lucky if I get a 10% refund after the liquidation.
Post a Comment
<< Home