Thursday, October 14, 2004

It's been a few months since I last posted in here. Dad got married. Had a birthday. Started back at school. Hale-Bopp is still cuter than your cat. So little has really happened!

I'm really enjoying school. One of these days I'm going to have to get an internship or something. I dunno how I'm going to do that. Scary! Heading into the "real world". Accademia is comfortable but that is not a good enfough reason to stay there. Currently my emphasis is structural engineering. Supposedly there are less that 3000 liscenced structural engineers in the US but I'm not really sure what all that means. Supposedly. I'm really nervous about saying that word because vaxerdec says I pronounce it incorretly. My chemistry teacher is addicted to the word "ultimately". About every 6 words he seems to say it. He says it so often that sometimes I laugh, but then I stop laughing becuase I think I may be rude or someone might think I'm a little wierd. I like chemistry. I thought I would hate it. I do hate having to look stuff up in charts and appendicies and whatnot. The CRC is a pain in the rear end. The End.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home