Monday, April 05, 2004

I'm still here.

I still don't know what to do with my life. I wish I had more money. Should I go to grad school in civil engineering? Should I just findn some other job? Should I just go be a high school teacher? Should I do something artsy?

I'm making a really cool table at vaxerdec's house. I took his coffee table, painted it grey, put on some little tiles, and now im in the last stage. I'm putting sand in the middle of the table and putting glass on top of the sand. Very beachy. It's pretty cool, but its taking alot of time. Not sure how i should finish off the area where the glass meets the tile either. Someday I'll get pictures up. I wish I could just do fun stuff like that all day long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home