Another day, a fresh start, a new blog entry.
Well, my car is STILL at the mechanic's place. I went by there yesterday to pick it up and he hadn't even started working on it. Grr. I want my car. What he is going to do won't even take that long. He's got to replace a broken bolt in the engine case. I wish I could just do it myself. I wold be fun to know more about engines. Do they offer auto shop in college?
I feel a little guilty about the car being in the shop too. I have a parking space here at my apartment complex that is reserved for me and a car got towed for parking in it. :| I wish I could bring the car back so people know that I really do have a car and am not just hogging a space for no reason. I guess there isn't much I can do about it though so I should just relax.
On another note, I'm annoyed that the driving school has not refunded me my money yet. I called them 2 weeks ago and nothing happened. I'm gonna have to call again I guess. This is annoying. I don't know what to say to them without pissing them off. If they just say "no we wont give you your money" I guess there is really nothing i can do.
Well, my car is STILL at the mechanic's place. I went by there yesterday to pick it up and he hadn't even started working on it. Grr. I want my car. What he is going to do won't even take that long. He's got to replace a broken bolt in the engine case. I wish I could just do it myself. I wold be fun to know more about engines. Do they offer auto shop in college?
I feel a little guilty about the car being in the shop too. I have a parking space here at my apartment complex that is reserved for me and a car got towed for parking in it. :| I wish I could bring the car back so people know that I really do have a car and am not just hogging a space for no reason. I guess there isn't much I can do about it though so I should just relax.
On another note, I'm annoyed that the driving school has not refunded me my money yet. I called them 2 weeks ago and nothing happened. I'm gonna have to call again I guess. This is annoying. I don't know what to say to them without pissing them off. If they just say "no we wont give you your money" I guess there is really nothing i can do.

1 Comments:
get to know nice video blog -
[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_s134m?tab=Comments] cheapest adipex [/url]
http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_s134m?tab=Comments
[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_s134m?tab=Comments] adipex phentermine vs [/url]
Post a Comment
<< Home