Well, it has been awhile since I blogged. I fall out of blogging and it's hard to get back into sometimes.
Thanks to who said I'm not fat. Maybe I'm not really fat, but I feel alot bigger than most of the females out there. Fortunately my body is relatively proportional, but I just feel big. I wish I was small and cute and petite and more feminie looking. I wouldnt mind just having a few inches shaved off my butt and thighs.
I called the driving school again today. It's been 5 weeks and they haven't sent me a refund. She said she was going to have the accountant get back to me at 4pm when he gets in. I'm getting a bit perturbed ;) Looks like I'm gonna have to keep probing them.
I went to the wood shop today. Glad I was alone because I did a few things that were embarassing. For one, I tried to use the table saw to cut across the grain and for some reasion that didnt work so well (we are supposed to use the radial arm saw for across the grain and the table saw for cutting with the grain). Well anyhow, not only did my cut come out really shitty but a block of wood went flying across the room. oops. then i tried to use the jointer (makes an edge really flat and ready for gluing to another piece) going against the grain that that didnt work out so well. i totally marred up a cornerner of my wood. oh well. I guess technically i should be able to cut across the grain on any of this equiptment, but it just seems more difficult.
Thanks to who said I'm not fat. Maybe I'm not really fat, but I feel alot bigger than most of the females out there. Fortunately my body is relatively proportional, but I just feel big. I wish I was small and cute and petite and more feminie looking. I wouldnt mind just having a few inches shaved off my butt and thighs.
I called the driving school again today. It's been 5 weeks and they haven't sent me a refund. She said she was going to have the accountant get back to me at 4pm when he gets in. I'm getting a bit perturbed ;) Looks like I'm gonna have to keep probing them.
I went to the wood shop today. Glad I was alone because I did a few things that were embarassing. For one, I tried to use the table saw to cut across the grain and for some reasion that didnt work so well (we are supposed to use the radial arm saw for across the grain and the table saw for cutting with the grain). Well anyhow, not only did my cut come out really shitty but a block of wood went flying across the room. oops. then i tried to use the jointer (makes an edge really flat and ready for gluing to another piece) going against the grain that that didnt work out so well. i totally marred up a cornerner of my wood. oh well. I guess technically i should be able to cut across the grain on any of this equiptment, but it just seems more difficult.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home