i called the driving school. very haphazard receptionist. very nonchalant. annoying
i called. she said something like "it will take 2-3 weeks to get your refund. normally it takes 6-8" "we are having our accountant do it" whatever. i mean, it was hard to tell if she even knew who i was. I said "do you even know my name?" and she said "Sonia". I'm guessing that they will just conviently forget. I paid in cash.
I will call in 3 weeks. If it still hasn't arrived, I will call again. If not, I will take them to small claims court.
Waar said to write a letter to the better business bureau. Maybe I will. What should I say? Have they actually done anything wrong? I mean, they didnt show up for a scheduled appointment. seems like i should get a refund much faster.
i dont see what an accountant has to do with it either. they give me the refund and then they let the accountant know. seems goofy to me. Their office is right down town too. Its not like they are in some totally different city. its just some little family run business.
i called. she said something like "it will take 2-3 weeks to get your refund. normally it takes 6-8" "we are having our accountant do it" whatever. i mean, it was hard to tell if she even knew who i was. I said "do you even know my name?" and she said "Sonia". I'm guessing that they will just conviently forget. I paid in cash.
I will call in 3 weeks. If it still hasn't arrived, I will call again. If not, I will take them to small claims court.
Waar said to write a letter to the better business bureau. Maybe I will. What should I say? Have they actually done anything wrong? I mean, they didnt show up for a scheduled appointment. seems like i should get a refund much faster.
i dont see what an accountant has to do with it either. they give me the refund and then they let the accountant know. seems goofy to me. Their office is right down town too. Its not like they are in some totally different city. its just some little family run business.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home