I havn't been writing much not because I have a life or anything, but mostly because I feel very inadaquate at expressing myself with word.I'm not a writer and I'm quite insecure about what I write...
But anyhow, here is anther shot:
Just came back from an hour at work. It went okay. I dont really talk to my coworkers, unless out of necessity. They are generally nice, tho, so not too many complaints. I need something else in my life, tho. I need more direction. I want to feel like i'm moved ahead and not just treading water.
Im starting of thinking about doing more artsy stuff to make a living. I will miss the math tho. flip-flop. ping-pong. here i go again. I'm going to be taking a wood class with my dad. not sure what my first project should be. Maybe a cutting board. That sounds easy. Then maybe some bowls? I could make little wood inlay boxes, but who needs another box? hm. maybe eventually i could make a table or something. i could do like a wood inlay table top. Or a chess board. i dont need another one of them either.
But anyhow, here is anther shot:
Just came back from an hour at work. It went okay. I dont really talk to my coworkers, unless out of necessity. They are generally nice, tho, so not too many complaints. I need something else in my life, tho. I need more direction. I want to feel like i'm moved ahead and not just treading water.
Im starting of thinking about doing more artsy stuff to make a living. I will miss the math tho. flip-flop. ping-pong. here i go again. I'm going to be taking a wood class with my dad. not sure what my first project should be. Maybe a cutting board. That sounds easy. Then maybe some bowls? I could make little wood inlay boxes, but who needs another box? hm. maybe eventually i could make a table or something. i could do like a wood inlay table top. Or a chess board. i dont need another one of them either.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home