I haven't blogged in a long time and its the start of a new year, so I may as well.
I don't have any resolutions. There are things I'd like to change for the upcomming year. Lose weight. Try to re-establish lost friendships. (I'm the worst friend on the planet). Try to figure out where I'm headed in life as far as a career. Hm. I guess this is my 11th aniversery of being a vegetarian. It was my new years resolution my freshman year in High School.
It's almost 3am. I think i drank too much caffinated tea. Being awake at these sort of hours is very rare for me. Normally, 10pm comes and I'm ready to hit the pillow.
2003...this has been a year full of lots of dreams. I've never remembered so many dreams as I have in the past year. I'm not sure why the change, but its an interesting one. I think alot of my dreams are rather interesting although I'm not really sure I'm gaining deep insight about myself from them.
vaxerdec is comming again tommorow. woohoo! I'm frantically trying to clean my room.
My brother is leaving to work for unisea in a few days. He's gonna sort seafood for 5 months in Alaska in the alusion islands. this will be his first "real" job..that is, working for someone other than my father. I hope he doesnt get lonely.
well. woop-dee-do.
here goes nothin...
I don't have any resolutions. There are things I'd like to change for the upcomming year. Lose weight. Try to re-establish lost friendships. (I'm the worst friend on the planet). Try to figure out where I'm headed in life as far as a career. Hm. I guess this is my 11th aniversery of being a vegetarian. It was my new years resolution my freshman year in High School.
It's almost 3am. I think i drank too much caffinated tea. Being awake at these sort of hours is very rare for me. Normally, 10pm comes and I'm ready to hit the pillow.
2003...this has been a year full of lots of dreams. I've never remembered so many dreams as I have in the past year. I'm not sure why the change, but its an interesting one. I think alot of my dreams are rather interesting although I'm not really sure I'm gaining deep insight about myself from them.
vaxerdec is comming again tommorow. woohoo! I'm frantically trying to clean my room.
My brother is leaving to work for unisea in a few days. He's gonna sort seafood for 5 months in Alaska in the alusion islands. this will be his first "real" job..that is, working for someone other than my father. I hope he doesnt get lonely.
well. woop-dee-do.
here goes nothin...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home