Well hell...I'll blog some. Of course, I have nothing to say, as I am not an interesting person. I'm complicated and moody at times perhaps, but generally happy, and happiness is generally not interesting.
Lets seee. What I need to do today. Bathe. Do laundry. Go to work (at 1:15 or 5:15? I wrote down 2 different times for my hours today!). Eat. Clean house. Vax comes tommorow.
things i should(?) do: look into applying to do more school. ug. can you see why i'm procrastinating? i guess i can live on only 600 a month for so long. half of it is made on black market tutoring. im such a criminal. hey...weren't taxes initally voluntary???? thanks alot uncle sam. more expectations.
Lets seee. What I need to do today. Bathe. Do laundry. Go to work (at 1:15 or 5:15? I wrote down 2 different times for my hours today!). Eat. Clean house. Vax comes tommorow.
things i should(?) do: look into applying to do more school. ug. can you see why i'm procrastinating? i guess i can live on only 600 a month for so long. half of it is made on black market tutoring. im such a criminal. hey...weren't taxes initally voluntary???? thanks alot uncle sam. more expectations.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home