I need some legal information. I dont even know where to begin. Anyone know how to get free/cheap legal advice? I want to know what the procedure is to do certain things and what the exact legislation is.
Tuesday, September 23, 2003
Previous Posts
- this is a blog update. i guess i have lots to say...
- well. i've moved. living in davis. with urz and...
- I'm nervous.
- I have no clue why anyone would like me.
- I don't handle networks of people very well. That...
- I called and cancelled the appointment. I decided...
- The High School I would teach at made it to the L....
- I went and saw Garrison Keillor last night. Good ...
- Im not sure if I want to do it now. Interview wen...
- my interview is in 30 minutes. with the old footb...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home