So I've been doing a little rearanging of colors on my blog. I wish I could get the blogger ad to go away... its totally pointless..there isnt even an ad in the fucking thing. stoopid.
Thursday, January 15, 2004
Previous Posts
- I'm feeling very nervous. And I have a weird pain...
- Well here goes another blog entry. One entry dese...
- I havn't been writing much not because I have a li...
- I haven't blogged in a long time and its the start...
- blah. happy new year.
- oh. it doesnt have to be long either. one or two...
- [12:40] "I want to study civil engineering beca...
- i'll pay $40 obo to anyone who can help me write a...
- clear skies today. still rather chilly outside th...
- Well hell...I'll blog some. Of course, I have not...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home