I'm really nervous.
Last Thursday I was supposed to have a driving lesson. An hour before the appointment starts, I get a phone call from the driving school saying that my driver has an emergency and cant drive at the scheduled time (something about taking kids to the hospital..made up? i dunno.) anyhow, we reschedule for 7:30 that night with a different driver. I would have rescheduled for friday, but i had made plans to spend the entire day with my dad.
So anyhow, last Thursday...I'm waiting for my instructor out in front of my appartment. 7:30 passes. 7:40 passes. etc.. at 8:10 I finally give them a ring and leave a message. I tell them that my instructor hasnt arrived and to call me back. They still haven't callend me back. It's Monday now.
I took the test on Saturday and I passed. I dont neet their servaces anymore. I've already prepaid for the hour they were supposed to give me, however. I have to call the driving school and get my money back. I'm scared to death. It's like $70. thats not small change :|.
I'm such a wimp. I wish I could pay someone else to do it for mee. Anyone want to be my lawyer? :)
very scarrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy
Last Thursday I was supposed to have a driving lesson. An hour before the appointment starts, I get a phone call from the driving school saying that my driver has an emergency and cant drive at the scheduled time (something about taking kids to the hospital..made up? i dunno.) anyhow, we reschedule for 7:30 that night with a different driver. I would have rescheduled for friday, but i had made plans to spend the entire day with my dad.
So anyhow, last Thursday...I'm waiting for my instructor out in front of my appartment. 7:30 passes. 7:40 passes. etc.. at 8:10 I finally give them a ring and leave a message. I tell them that my instructor hasnt arrived and to call me back. They still haven't callend me back. It's Monday now.
I took the test on Saturday and I passed. I dont neet their servaces anymore. I've already prepaid for the hour they were supposed to give me, however. I have to call the driving school and get my money back. I'm scared to death. It's like $70. thats not small change :|.
I'm such a wimp. I wish I could pay someone else to do it for mee. Anyone want to be my lawyer? :)
very scarrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home