Well, I called the driving place and talked to a real human. The receptionist person said they would have them (the owner?) call me back tommorow since today is a holiday. Hopefully it will happen. I'll prolly be in work when the call tho.
Urz dropped my vaio. I guess it doesnt work anymore. guess that means I'll have to get my new laptop sooner. Vax thinks i should get a IBM. The problem tho is that the one i want is a little heavy (looking at the R series w/ 15 inch screen). A lighter one is out of my price range.
Not sure if i should go for a bigger 15" screen but heavier, or a 14.1" screen and lighter. decisions...decisions....
Urz dropped my vaio. I guess it doesnt work anymore. guess that means I'll have to get my new laptop sooner. Vax thinks i should get a IBM. The problem tho is that the one i want is a little heavy (looking at the R series w/ 15 inch screen). A lighter one is out of my price range.
Not sure if i should go for a bigger 15" screen but heavier, or a 14.1" screen and lighter. decisions...decisions....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home