Just found out this morning... my dad is getting married! Im very excited and happy for him. and i like the woman alot. shes really really kind and nice. its going to be a buddhist influence non traditional wedding. this should be interesting. :))) Im so happy he will have someone to grow old with.
Monday, January 26, 2004
Previous Posts
- create your own visited states map or write abou...
- Thanks meg for finding fitday.com. Tho its only b...
- Actually, it might be kinda interesting to take th...
- i called the driving school. very haphazard recep...
- The driving place didnt call me back today. What ...
- Well, I called the driving place and talked to a r...
- I'm really nervous. Last Thursday I was supposed ...
- I passed! I now have a driver's license! I'm a l...
- My favorite radio show ever is This American Life ...
- So I've been doing a little rearanging of colors o...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home