Thanks meg for finding fitday.com. Tho its only been a few days I think im down a couple of pounds. What a great free way to obsess about my weight. woohoo!
Thursday, January 22, 2004
Previous Posts
- Actually, it might be kinda interesting to take th...
- i called the driving school. very haphazard recep...
- The driving place didnt call me back today. What ...
- Well, I called the driving place and talked to a r...
- I'm really nervous. Last Thursday I was supposed ...
- I passed! I now have a driver's license! I'm a l...
- My favorite radio show ever is This American Life ...
- So I've been doing a little rearanging of colors o...
- I'm feeling very nervous. And I have a weird pain...
- Well here goes another blog entry. One entry dese...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home