This is a post.
Once again I don't really know what to type. I saw Bourne Identity last night. Pretty good for an action movie. Matt Damon generally does a great job acting...Especially considering that he plays roles I don't picture him doing. He looks like an all American boy and I have a hard time seeing him as a CIA assassin, math genius, etc.
I spent the past weekend at a glass blowing class. Super incredible fun. Maybe I will get some pictures up of my creations, and maybe I wont.
Once again I don't really know what to type. I saw Bourne Identity last night. Pretty good for an action movie. Matt Damon generally does a great job acting...Especially considering that he plays roles I don't picture him doing. He looks like an all American boy and I have a hard time seeing him as a CIA assassin, math genius, etc.
I spent the past weekend at a glass blowing class. Super incredible fun. Maybe I will get some pictures up of my creations, and maybe I wont.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home