It is *really* hot here. I miss humboldt. I want to live near the forest and ocean and mountians and rivers. I miss the fog and light rain. I miss the atmosphere. Sigh. I'd miss my family if i went back there. I'm looking forward to going back to school.
Tuesday, August 17, 2004
Previous Posts
- Click on the above photos to see more glass.
- This is a post. Once again I don't really know wh...
- I'm still here. I still don't know what to do wit...
- I'm drinking coffee. Why am I so paranoid? Why d...
- Well, my van is done but I can't pick it up untill...
- Another day, a fresh start, a new blog entry. Wel...
- hm.
- Another post, for the hell of it.
- Well, im finally getting comfortable driving. I d...
- I drove on the freeway alone for the first time to...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home