I've decided I am going to Shanghai durning winter break. Anyone want to meet me there? NOw all i have to do is 1.) find the money (ill probably need about $1200 plus i have to pay tuition pretty soon) 2.) get over my fears. The second is probably the more difficult.
Friday, October 29, 2004
Previous Posts
- It's been a few months since I last posted in here...
- It is *really* hot here. I miss humboldt. I want...
- Click on the above photos to see more glass.
- This is a post. Once again I don't really know wh...
- I'm still here. I still don't know what to do wit...
- I'm drinking coffee. Why am I so paranoid? Why d...
- Well, my van is done but I can't pick it up untill...
- Another day, a fresh start, a new blog entry. Wel...
- hm.
- Another post, for the hell of it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home