my body feels horribly sore, and my mind feels horribly anxious. Physically my body aches. I sprained my ankle a few days ago, and it still hurts pretty badly. I haven't seen the doctor at all, but now im thinking i should. WHat if i tore a ligament or something? The pools of blood surrounding the lower paerts of my foot are kinda gross too. My knees also ache, perhaps because I've been using different muscles to walk lately. I've had a hobble, walking mostly with my wieght on my left foot. Mentally, I have no patience at the moment, and no desire to do anything productive. im late with homework, too. I have loads of geometry due tommorow and i havent started a drop. infact, i havent even turned in last week's assignment, and i didnt due a journal assignment that was due on Monday. sigh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home