Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Okay, Im stressed out. And I'm stressed out over school. Here's What's up:

1.) I am getting together with some people from my Global Awareness class (G.E. class) tonight. I told them they could come to my house to do the project if they wanted. We have to make a big poster about our topic (we're doing biological and chemical weapons). I told them they could use my color printer. But, my black ink has been running low. So I went to the bookstore to by a new cartargae, and they dont have one for my printer! Now I dunno what to do. I don't have a car, or time, so I don't know how I'm going to get one. Crap. I'm gonna let down my group :(. Plus I really want to ge this project done.

2.) I haven't been turning in assignments for my geometry class. Every week, a journal assignment is due on Monday, a homework assignment is due on Wednesday, and a lab assignment is due on Friday. I haven't done 3 journal assignements and 2 homework assignments since the start of the semester. I have turned in all my lab assignments, but some have been late.
On top of all that, we have to do a project. Back in February, we were supposed to write a brief outline of what we were going to do it on. Then in late march, we were supposed to do another outline...like I guess a progress report. I haven't done either of those. I have an idea for what to do my project on, but I'm too scared to go and talk to the prof.
I feel like i should really go talk to the prof and see what I can to to make sure I pass the class. Its the only class I really am worried about, and I need it to graduate this May. But Im way too frightened of him. Im afraid he'll just make me feel totally small, and then I'll just want to give up. I dunno. He's also an infp-sh type, so I feel like he may not like me anymore because i haven't been turning in my homework which he might interpret as me not valuing his class. I actually like the class and the subject matter, im just behind.

i just want to finish school. I have no motivation left for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home