I just got home. My afternoon went okay. I was revewing a math probelm with some classmates of mine in the library, and I got so involved that I missed 25 minutes of my geometry class! ak! my teachers really going to hate me now. Not turning in assignments and not going to class is not a formula for passing grades and hence no graduating. ak! i did show up for half the class and got a review sheet for our test next friday. i think i'll be okay.
I then headed over to the health center and had a doctor check out my ankle. Basicly I've got a sprain and its just gonna take some time to heal. So...I'm waiting...
Then I headed over to the grocery store, got some food, now im home.
I then headed over to the health center and had a doctor check out my ankle. Basicly I've got a sprain and its just gonna take some time to heal. So...I'm waiting...
Then I headed over to the grocery store, got some food, now im home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home