Friday, June 06, 2003

I wrote up a Resume yesterday. Gonna apply online for substitute teachig.

Im afriad they are gonna want letters of reccomendation. If they want 2, i have a basic idea of who I could ask...a guy I took a math ed class from last semester and the woman who I graded calc papers for. These are totally different tha the people i had write me recs for grad school. i dont want to ask them tho because 1.) It been awhile sice ive had classes with them (in 2 cases a year, in the other a semester) and 2.) the classes I took from them were pure math rather than math ed orientated and their letters were geared towards grad school, not teaching. But I dunno, maybe I should ask them anyway since they have my letters on fill. ANyhow, If they want 3, it soging to be a pai. Its going to be a pain anyhow, cause its summer,and real school is not in session. There is summer school, but since the school is somewhat isolated, lots of people leave the region to go back home, and hence not alot of need for lots of summer school profs. So....... it may be a pain finding someone to write one for me. Okay.. enfough whining.

I wrote a resume. IF anyone wants to help me out and review it, that would be great!


thats all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home