I got a B (!) on my global awareness exam. incredible. I didn't read like over half of the material. whew. I was a little afraid about mot passing that class either. So it looks like I just have to get geometry in order.
I dont know why i stress so much about my homework. I think I don't do it because I'm afraid I wont understand, or it will take me forever to understand (so why waste all that time treading water?). But the thing is, once I start, it usually isn't so bad. In fact. many parts of this geometry class are downright simple.
I think some of this is residue from the Real Analysis class. Every now and then, I would start homework, and it would take me hours to think about one stupid problem, and even then I felt like I wasn't getting anywhere. Its very fustrating to put in so much time and energy thinking about something and not arriving at a solution, or even an understanding of what exactly the problem was. In fact, I think that was mainly my problem; not understanding the problem in the first place. Thank goodness I'll never have to show that sqrt(x) is uniformly continuous on (0,inf) ever again. Well, at least for awhile anyhow.
I dont know why i stress so much about my homework. I think I don't do it because I'm afraid I wont understand, or it will take me forever to understand (so why waste all that time treading water?). But the thing is, once I start, it usually isn't so bad. In fact. many parts of this geometry class are downright simple.
I think some of this is residue from the Real Analysis class. Every now and then, I would start homework, and it would take me hours to think about one stupid problem, and even then I felt like I wasn't getting anywhere. Its very fustrating to put in so much time and energy thinking about something and not arriving at a solution, or even an understanding of what exactly the problem was. In fact, I think that was mainly my problem; not understanding the problem in the first place. Thank goodness I'll never have to show that sqrt(x) is uniformly continuous on (0,inf) ever again. Well, at least for awhile anyhow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home