I really need to exercise more.
I don't consider myself fat or anything, and in general, im pretty okay with my image, but I do worry about my health. I also think exercxise my help my mood, make me feel better about myself or something.
I started thinking about this today because I saw an old friend of mine. Infact, she was my roommate at two different times in my life. She had always been sorta pudgy (and she's short), and she wasn't very healthy, and she would smoke too much pot and stuff. But today when I saw her...wow. She really looked great. Granted, she wasn't totally skinny, but she looked alot better and alot healthier than she did a year ago. *heathier*. Thats what I want. I want to look and feel healthy.
I don't consider myself fat or anything, and in general, im pretty okay with my image, but I do worry about my health. I also think exercxise my help my mood, make me feel better about myself or something.
I started thinking about this today because I saw an old friend of mine. Infact, she was my roommate at two different times in my life. She had always been sorta pudgy (and she's short), and she wasn't very healthy, and she would smoke too much pot and stuff. But today when I saw her...wow. She really looked great. Granted, she wasn't totally skinny, but she looked alot better and alot healthier than she did a year ago. *heathier*. Thats what I want. I want to look and feel healthy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home