So, I fliped through blogs and I'd like to mention that it would be cool to seem some comments options on pages such as ness's and nights....but i suppose they have some philosophical reasons why they chose to skip em, and thats all good.
Monday, May 05, 2003
Previous Posts
- So I took the internet thingy found on Beckie's Pa...
- There certainly are pros and cons in steering my l...
- School is starting to come down on me. Looks like...
- Since Jame asked so nicely, here are more pics to ...
- um. i just read what i worte. typos galore. spe...
- Lyrics to a song urz gave me
- So a bit of D-L-igge here (re william's rating sys...
- Okay. So I'm probably missing the point and stati...
- I've been reading blogs. One says that her blog i...
- I went to the doctor. its not broken. yay. now ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home