Sunday, May 11, 2003

Ukulele boy called me. I'll call him "D." from now on. Just now he called me. Apparently I HAD given him my number, but I totally don't remember. We talked a bit on the phone. I really do not like talking on the phone but i suffered through it trying to find things to say. He seems really nice. He was living in Hawaii for a bit, which is where he learned how to play the ukulele. He was a music major long ago tho, and his instrument was the trombone, tho he also played pan in the calypso band. He just got back to the states like a week ago or less or something. I don't remember the whole story. I had had a few beers :|.

So, it is NOW when the anxiety starts! AKAKAK!!!!

I told him I was working on finals and stuff. He said to call him when I have free time. I should have invited him to a party I'm going to next friday. Stupid me. Now I have to call him and find something to do. yikes.

So, now im totally scared. What do I do? I don't really have friends. What if he wants to meet them? Hes going to think I'm a loser. Also, when he met me, I looked totally hot hehehe. I had on a very sexy shirt, and my hair was all crimped rockstar style. But next time we meet im just going to be all normal. Hm. And I'm not the greatest of conversationists. Maybe he'll get tired of my not being a very good conversationist. (I tend to force the other person to carry the convo :( .

So...in order to avoid rejection in the face of all these possible problems, I'll just not call him. heheheheh j/k. I know I really should call him after I'm done stressin with finals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home