Thursday, May 08, 2003

Well crap. I just wrote a blog and now I accidently deleted it all. Shucks. ANyhow, 2 things on the mind

1.) I missed rehersal again last night. I think my section members are getting annoyed by me. :(( NOt that my part is really all that important. My part isn't important in the slightest. Anyhow. They probably all think I'm a flake (which i guess I am tho certainly I dont mean it) and I am sensing it withim my group.

2.) My most promenet years in college have been the last 3 and in these last 3 years I have mostly been in the percussion crowd or math crowd. BOth of these are through classes that I take every semester and in both cases I feel like I should know there people in these groups pretty well. Exepct that I haven't. I barely know anyone. I barely talk to anyone. I've had maybe 5 real conversations with anyone in these 2 groups in the past 3 years. I might as well be invisible. It sucks too cause I feel like I really could bring a positive personality to these groups if given the chance. Or maybe not. Maybe my ego would get involved. I have a tendency to want to do things MY way because it's the better way. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home