Another new potential tutee.
This is a girl who is 14 and doing this Academic Talent Search thing at the uni here (I did the same thing when i was her age. Its like glorified summer school). Now, the thing is she may have to do algebra again, so her dad emailed me and wants me to tutor her. This will be however i want to approach it, i guess. The thing is, Im not sure how to approach it! DO i just get a an algebra book and give her probelms out of it? I'd like to make it fun somehow, for both her and me. I mean, math on its own is fun, but not everyone sees it that way ;)
I guess I could go through some books and photocopy fun problems and stuff.
This is a girl who is 14 and doing this Academic Talent Search thing at the uni here (I did the same thing when i was her age. Its like glorified summer school). Now, the thing is she may have to do algebra again, so her dad emailed me and wants me to tutor her. This will be however i want to approach it, i guess. The thing is, Im not sure how to approach it! DO i just get a an algebra book and give her probelms out of it? I'd like to make it fun somehow, for both her and me. I mean, math on its own is fun, but not everyone sees it that way ;)
I guess I could go through some books and photocopy fun problems and stuff.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home