met my 2 tutees yesterday. very nice people. they both want to see me agai, the girl wats to see me 4 times a week startig next week.
I was so nervous going to see them. my stomach was churning, and i even hurt myself. I had to walk about 2 miles to get to the jc where i tutored at, and i think that, along with the churning stomach full of nervousness did something. anyhow, as soon as i got to the jc, the huge pain in my stomach started up (like a food poising, or i ate something wrong type pain). i also had this sharp pain in my lower right abdomen. i was hoping i would sleep it off, but it still seems to be there. my stomach still feels kinda bad too. maybe my apendix ruptured. :| I am so paranoid about health. i have some coffee in a pot on the counter here. im debating weather i should drink it. ive been putting sugar in it. somuch for the diet. i should really cut back on the sugar tho. im somewhat prone to diabeties.
I was so nervous going to see them. my stomach was churning, and i even hurt myself. I had to walk about 2 miles to get to the jc where i tutored at, and i think that, along with the churning stomach full of nervousness did something. anyhow, as soon as i got to the jc, the huge pain in my stomach started up (like a food poising, or i ate something wrong type pain). i also had this sharp pain in my lower right abdomen. i was hoping i would sleep it off, but it still seems to be there. my stomach still feels kinda bad too. maybe my apendix ruptured. :| I am so paranoid about health. i have some coffee in a pot on the counter here. im debating weather i should drink it. ive been putting sugar in it. somuch for the diet. i should really cut back on the sugar tho. im somewhat prone to diabeties.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home