Watched 4 episodes of "Law n Order" last night. I've never seen the show before, but i saw one, loved it, and the subsequently 3 more came on right after, so i had to watch them. I suppose I have a thing for whodoneits. Being the weird kid I was, "Murder She Wrote" was like my favorite show for years when I was in grade school. I also read a bunch of those Nancy Drew mystereys, but sometimes I found them boring, or they left out details or wouldnt explain stuff. Hmm.. I once caught an error in a Scooby Doo episode too...something happened that they didnt explain... I was quite anoyed. All this makes me feel like an old Lady for some reason.
Im feeling low self esteem today. It sucks cause I was feelig pretty good about myself up untill a few minutes ago when I woke up. Maybe ut has somethig to do with the Math homework for the online topology class. Or just the topology class in general. We turned in our first assigment yeserday, su up untill yesterday, I had a goal that I could achieve (which I actually didnt since I didnt anser aq few questions). But now its in and i feel goalles. ofcourse, there is new homework, butim not goig to start stressing about it untill next monday. aahahahahh.
I should get on to figuring out how im going to tutor. or something. subbing is turring out to be hard to get into since I need my diploma to get the emergency permit, and I havent gotten the diploma (or really, what i need is transcripts that show i graduated). ALso, Im really confused on what type of emergency diploma im supposed to get, or if its emergency at all, but it seems that who i work for is supposed to authorize my permit, but when i go looking for a job, all those online applications ask me wwhat kind of permit I have. annoying. AND it is ALL done by internet. grrr. Those forms are so annoying too. They take forever to fill out. I still havent really revised my cover letter. all that AND it's summer so I dont know how much of a need they have for substitutes ayhow. tho there is a school district nearby that is year round.
Im feeling low self esteem today. It sucks cause I was feelig pretty good about myself up untill a few minutes ago when I woke up. Maybe ut has somethig to do with the Math homework for the online topology class. Or just the topology class in general. We turned in our first assigment yeserday, su up untill yesterday, I had a goal that I could achieve (which I actually didnt since I didnt anser aq few questions). But now its in and i feel goalles. ofcourse, there is new homework, butim not goig to start stressing about it untill next monday. aahahahahh.
I should get on to figuring out how im going to tutor. or something. subbing is turring out to be hard to get into since I need my diploma to get the emergency permit, and I havent gotten the diploma (or really, what i need is transcripts that show i graduated). ALso, Im really confused on what type of emergency diploma im supposed to get, or if its emergency at all, but it seems that who i work for is supposed to authorize my permit, but when i go looking for a job, all those online applications ask me wwhat kind of permit I have. annoying. AND it is ALL done by internet. grrr. Those forms are so annoying too. They take forever to fill out. I still havent really revised my cover letter. all that AND it's summer so I dont know how much of a need they have for substitutes ayhow. tho there is a school district nearby that is year round.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home