Monday, June 09, 2003

well...happy monday!

I ran up and down my stairs about 30 times, and then i went for a walk. Walked for about 90 minutes throught this park and nature area. I'll take photos if i go again tommorow.

Now I am eating breakfast/lunch. Heres whats on the menu:

.5 cup apple granola
.5 cup Special K (a flake cereal)
.5 banana
5 strawberries
1.5 cups coffee
1 cup milk

I did NOT put ANY sugar in my coffee. I put a touch of nonfat milk in it. This no sugar in coffee thing is okay, but its not the same. It will take a bit of getting used to.

hm. I wonder how long this will last. ahahahah.

going out with Jame again tonight. (he leaves to go back to IL on thurs, FYI). I dont know if i can diet and go out. mainly cause it will prolly effect my mood. We'll see. hopefully we will get to go dancing. dunno tho. maybe i should check stuff out.

hm. need to do topology homework. taking an online topolgy class. Well see how it goes. I hope there wont be too many conflicts. I already see that a few of the smarties are butting heads. Since the class has just started, i think its going to take a bit for boundaries to get drawn... Ahhh the male species :)

hopefully egos wont get *too* bruised and everyone will stick with it... Hopefully, I wont get disouraged and I will stick with it :|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home