last ight went out with Jame again. fun. i talked waaaaay too much about nonsense. OF course i didnt stay on my diet but that was totally expected. Ate pizza and beer.
Today all ive had so far is a cup of coffee with no sugar. I certainly dont drink it as fast with no sugar..infact i still have half a cup here and its gotten cold and cold coffee is just gross.
maybe ill do strawberry-banana cereal like i did yesterday in a bit.
I should go on a walk too. Kinda overcast and windy tho. I also feel guilty walking when i should be doing my homework. Its due tommorow, ive had a week to do it, and im not even half way done. Problems thus far seem kinda simple tho, except that a few are just alot of writing.
Today all ive had so far is a cup of coffee with no sugar. I certainly dont drink it as fast with no sugar..infact i still have half a cup here and its gotten cold and cold coffee is just gross.
maybe ill do strawberry-banana cereal like i did yesterday in a bit.
I should go on a walk too. Kinda overcast and windy tho. I also feel guilty walking when i should be doing my homework. Its due tommorow, ive had a week to do it, and im not even half way done. Problems thus far seem kinda simple tho, except that a few are just alot of writing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home