I just made a new stool cover. Im going to make one more. Here are some pics. The blue on the left is the old, the red on the right is the new. As you can see, it is made to match the other kitchen stools.
Monday, June 09, 2003
Previous Posts
- well...happy monday! I ran up and down my stairs ...
- ok. i guess i lied in my pervious post, i said i...
- I really need to diet too. Im feeling quite heavy...
- Well..today is saturday. not much to say. I got ...
- I wrote up a Resume yesterday. Gonna apply online...
- Hehe. Hello Virgo! **Sonia waves** *That* is th...
- Well...i think i will do private tutoring in math ...
- back. busy. blog. bah!
- blah?
- lol. What WAS I thinking in that last entry? bla...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home