Ive been asked if I would be willing to paint both my mom's boyfriend's bathroom and my mom's boyfriend's brother's bathroom. HOw much shoud i charge them for labor? i would charge them by the job, not by the hour since i tend to take my time hahah. I have no idea what i should charge tho. ideas?
Monday, June 23, 2003
Previous Posts
- Here's what the NBC nightly news said tonight abou...
- met my 2 tutees yesterday. very nice people. they...
- got 2 replies to my math ad I posted. i meet them...
- if u like pr0n, or have an entrepenural streak in ...
- still jobless. i dont knwo what to do. posteed s...
- Pictures from my walk yesterday. Also, there is 2...
- come on people. YA"LL NEED TO BLOG MORE!!! Gimm...
- Watched 4 episodes of "Law n Order" last night. ...
- last ight went out with Jame again. fun. i talke...
- Okay, just ate this now approx: 2 cups potatoes ....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home