I hate thte fact that i get offeneded somewhat easily. I wish i could ingorne stuff when i feel like people are slighting me oorsomething.
Sunday, June 29, 2003
Previous Posts
- I really hate this new blog thing. Ive gotta go t...
- Another new potential tutee. This is a girl who i...
- finally into the new blog. not sure if i like it ...
- Ive been asked if I would be willing to paint both...
- Here's what the NBC nightly news said tonight abou...
- met my 2 tutees yesterday. very nice people. they...
- got 2 replies to my math ad I posted. i meet them...
- if u like pr0n, or have an entrepenural streak in ...
- still jobless. i dont knwo what to do. posteed s...
- Pictures from my walk yesterday. Also, there is 2...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home