Sonia

spacey silly sagacious sexy sneaky sublime sonia...

Monday, May 12, 2003

An interesting article on altruism and compassion and "why do people do it." Another reason why I love Arcata and will miss it when I leave. :( :(

posted by sonia at 10:31 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: sonia

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Hey "not-qigong". You seem very nice but you are ...
  • Ukulele boy called me. I'll call him "D." from n...
  • Last night was an event. Here is what happened: ...
  • Well crap. I just wrote a blog and now I accident...
  • Well, good day today. I gave a little presentatio...
  • work work work schoolio schoolio schoolio....2 mor...
  • So, I fliped through blogs and I'd like to mention...
  • So I took the internet thingy found on Beckie's Pa...
  • There certainly are pros and cons in steering my l...

Powered by Blogger