Tuesday, May 13, 2003

So... I didn't call ukulele boy tonight :(. Now i feel like its been awhile. i guess i should have called him. but i have so many things going on. finals. 2 report thingys due thursday. family is comming up on friday. friday night is the party. saturday is graduation. sunday im going rafting.
so..i guess ill call him next week. by that time, it will all be a memory, but i'll have lots of time!

just thinking about calling him makes my stomach hurt. i want to cry.

I really know i should call him.

by the way not-qigong, hes not a student any more.

I dont know what to say if i call him. i dunno what kind of date i should make. should i be spontanious? ie "What are you doing right now? wanna go hang out?" but then i gotta find a time good for me, and what if its bad for him? Or should I call him with a date and time in mind??? "so what are you doing tuesday afternoon? wanna go do something special?"

eeeeeeep. I know i really should call him. even if just for the experience of calling someone. im soooooooooooooooooooo frightened right now. my whole body is tense. my stomach hurts. i feel like throwing up. this fear is awful. i want to cry.

i hate telephones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home