I still really hate this new blogging system. I thought it might be beecause i was on a mac, but this goofy annoyin gnew system popped up on my sony vaio too. grr. yuck.
well, not much going on here. I tutor today. first in the morning at 10am at the community college. same girl i have been tutoring for awhile. shes nice. we are doing combinitorics stuff with her now. then i take the bus over to the state university to tutor some 14 year old girl in algegra. I havent met her yet, so today is the firdt day.
Also, i ve to call this woman on how to become a HS teacher. she is going to give me the number of individual districts to call. All these phone calls i need to make are making me nutty. nervous. ive been thinking about it constantly.
well, not much going on here. I tutor today. first in the morning at 10am at the community college. same girl i have been tutoring for awhile. shes nice. we are doing combinitorics stuff with her now. then i take the bus over to the state university to tutor some 14 year old girl in algegra. I havent met her yet, so today is the firdt day.
Also, i ve to call this woman on how to become a HS teacher. she is going to give me the number of individual districts to call. All these phone calls i need to make are making me nutty. nervous. ive been thinking about it constantly.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home