Tuesday, July 08, 2003

woohoo. new blogging editor. finally. this one is like the old one. yay.

I'm feelign kinda down. I'm not liking living with my mom. MOstly cause shes not direct with me. like she was gone for two days, and instead of mentioning anything to me she says on the phone to her bf "I came home and there were dirty dishes in the sink ad the picture isnt hung blah blah". and then she cleans up my mess without saying anything. she could ask me and i would do it right away. i dont get it. Ayhow, i dontn like living here. Im ready to be out of here. Also, when ever i do anything, shes gotta know what i'm doing..like who im talking to on the phone or whoever i happen to be going out with which is stuff i dont want to tell her. Not that i do that stuff very often, but the few times that i do, i dont want her geting on my case. I want the freedom to come and go without feeling like someone is watching me. yuck.

i need a job to be able to support myself. shucks. i duo what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home